Ticketing is now closed.
Start the VegFest celebration early with a special ticketed dinner on Friday, September 15, 2017. We’ll begin the evening in the big tent at Martin Luther King Jr. Park at 5:00 pm, when you can view and bid on all of our Silent Auction items, including a Ramon Santiago print, a beautiful handmade metalwork sign by local artist, John Greico, and gift certificates to some of Rochester’s best places! Dinner will be at 6:00, created by the talented folks at The Red Fern, and finished with dessert by Happy Cakes. At 7:00, we will screen “Speciesism: The Movie”, followed by a talk by the movie’s producer and director, Mark Devries. Tickets are very limited, and can be purchased for $40 below, with proceeds going to help defray the cost of bringing some of the vegan community’s best speakers to Rochester VegFest – and many of those speakers will be at the dinner on Friday night!
- 5 pm Arrive and silent auction
- 6 pm Red Fern restaurant’s Buddha Bowl & Happy Cakes dessert
- 7 pm Speciesism, the Movie
- the director Mark Devries will give a talk afterwards
- When: Friday, September 15, 2017
- Where: the big tent on the lawn of Martin Luther King Jr. Park
- Tickets: $40, purchase below
Buddha Bowl is gluten free and vegan. – organic marinated tofu, coconut brown rice, sautéd kale, roasted beets, pickled carrots & cabbage, sesame seeds, ginger garlic tamari sauce.