These are vegan-friendly wineries, from north to south. Key:
- ∨ = all wines are reported vegan. Otherwise check the Barnivore link below for details.
- Date = old info, requested an update but haven’t heard back; if you go you will want to confirm – please have them contact me!
- No link = Piping hot data! – Barnivore has not added the info to their database yet; shouldn’t be long.
- Eight wineries on this side of the lake did not respond to my request for information, 3 have nothing vegan, and 1 cannot tell people in advance what there will be for vegans.
- Montezuma Winery 10/1/11
2981 US Route 20, Seneca Falls, NY 13148
- Swedish Hill 6/1/16
4565 State Route 414, Romulus, New York, 14541
- Varick Winery ∨ (partly vegan-owned)
5102 Route 89, Romulus, New York, 14541
- Knapp ∨
2770 Ernsberger Rd, Romulus, NY 14541
- Buttonwood Grove ∨
5986 State Route 89, Romulus, NY 14541
- Cayuga Ridge ∨
6800 Route 89, Ovid, NY 14521
- Myer Farm Distillers
7350 State Route 89, Ovid, NY 14521