Here are the vegan-friendly wineries on the west side of Seneca Lake, from north to south. I also included breweries and distillers. Key:
- ∨ = all wines are reported vegan. Otherwise check the Barnivore link below for details.
- Date = old info, requested an update but haven’t heard back; if you go you will want to confirm – please have them contact me!
- Eleven wineries on this side of the lake did not respond to my request for information. Three replied that they have no vegan products.
- Ravines Wine Cellars
400 Barracks Rd, Geneva, NY 14456
- Lacey Magruder Vineyard & Winery ∨
462 Armstrong Road, Geneva, New York, 14456-9705
- Billsboro Winery ∨
4760 West Lake Road (Route 14), Geneva, NY, 14456
- Fox Run Vineyards 9/1/13
670 State Road 14, Penn Yan, NY, 14527
- Serenity Vineyards ∨
930 Davy Road, Penn Yan, New York, 14527
- Anthony Road Wine Company ∨ 11/1/15
1020 Anthony Road, Penn Yan, New York, 14527
- Climbing Bines Hop Farm & Brewery
511 Hansen Point Rd, Penn Yan, New York
- Prejean Winery ∨ 10/1/11
2634 Route 14, Penn Yan, New York, 14527
- Shaw Vineyard ∨
3901 Route 14, Himrod, New York, 14837
- Hermann J. Wiemer ∨
3962 Rte. 14, Dundee, NY 14837
- Tabora Farm & Winery ∨
4978 Lakemont Himrod Rd, Dundee, New York, 14837
- Hickory Hollow Wine Cellars
5289 State Route 14, Dundee New York, 14837
- Glenora Wine Cellars (tasting sheets indicate V for vegan wines)
5435 State Route 14, Dundee, NY 14837
- Barnstormer Winery ∨ now 8/3/18
4184 NY-14, Rock Stream, New York, 14878
- Castel Grisch ∨
3380 County Road 28, Watkins Glen, NY, 14891
- Ginger Cat B&B is a vegan oasis on 15 acres northwest of Watkin’s Glen (between Glenora and Barnstormer wineries).
- JuneBug Lodge is a vegan retreat with overnight accommodations on 135 acres southwest of Watkin’s Glen.