- 3 kinds of Organic Grilled Carrot Dogs on GF Buns
- Bánh mì (spicy mayo, cucumber, carrots, mint)
- Nacho (cheese, red onion, jalapeno)
- New Yorker (spicy brown mustard, grilled onions, sauerkraut)
- Organic Black Bean and Walnut Sliders on GF Rolls
- Organic Southern Style Collards and Cornbread
- Organic Maharini Dahl (Indian Red Split Pea Stew)
- Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Mini Frosted Cookie Cakes
- Lori-Ohs! Sandwich Cookies
We packed the SWAG bags Monday, filled with goodies from sponsors and donors!
Pictured donors are:
We are so grateful for these donors for helping make VegFest awesome – and thank you to volunteers Bubbie, Kim, Jessica, Darren, and Tina for putting together the bags!
Be one of the first 100 attendees to donate $3 or more at the festival, and you’ll receive a free SWAG bag in addition to your free raffle ticket!
We’re very happy that Crofter’s Organic will have a booth at VegFest!
Crofter’s makes lots of different less-sugar organic jams. Come try their free samples!
Would you like to get together to relax and have dinner with everyone the night before VegFest? So would we!
We’re going to offer a lovely but low-key dinner Friday night September 14th at the big tent for VegFest at Martin Luther King Jr. Park. It will be a vegan potluck with two options, pick one:
- $5 at the door: bring $5 and a vegan dish to share and receive $5 worth of raffle tickets (2) for use on Saturday. Please follow ARRoc’s vegan potluck rules.
$15 paid below by 9/13: Andrea at Red Fern provides your offering (must be paid in advance). You just show up and receive 2 raffle tickets for Saturday.Deadline is past, but you are still welcome to join us for option #1!
We will provide dishes, glasses, and silverware. If you’d like a hot drink (tea) it would be helpful if you bring a mug. Please bring serving utensils if you are bringing a dish. We ask that all able-bodied attendees plan to help set up and clean up, so that VegFest committee members can relax, too!
T-shirts will be ready for volunteers and those who purchased.
- 5:30 pm – arrive and set up
- 6:00 pm – buffet is open
- 8:00 pm – clean up
- 8:30 pm – good night!
Thanks to DogTown for donating a gift card to our awesome raffle lineup! Dogtown is located on Monroe Avenue and they have lots of vegan options.
We are happy to announce that Superieur Electrolytes will be at VegFest!
They don’t use acidic mixing agents, sugar, dyes or preservatives. They don’t add any color, don’t use sugar and do use real sea and plant minerals like pink Himalayan sea salt.
We’ll be so happy to meet the Jeca Energy Bar people at their booth at VegFest this year!
Jeca’s energy bars are all vegan, made with all-natural, plant-based superfoods and healthful ingredients, without preservatives or artificial additives.