Sweet Pea Plant-Based Kitchen offers vegan meal service! Order online, choose pickup or delivery (Sundays), and reheat the meals when you want them at home. They offer pickup of their compostable container bottoms, too.
We are so pleased that Once Again Nut Butter will be returning to VegFest!
This 100% employee-owned western-NY company makes many kinds of nut butters!
Guglielmo’s Home Grown Marinara Sauce is coming to VegFest! They will be selling their famous marinara and offering free samples! Their sauces are available online and in many, many stores and restaurants around Rochester and the Northeast.
We have just opened our exhibitor applications and are happy to announce that Superieur Electrolytes will be returning to VegFest! They’ll be selling their Superieur Electrolytes Powdered Drink Mix and offering free samples to drink.
They don’t use acidic mixing agents, sugar, dyes or preservatives. They don’t add any color, don’t use sugar and do use real sea and plant minerals like pink Himalayan sea salt.
- 3 kinds of Organic Grilled Carrot Dogs on GF Buns
- Bánh mì (spicy mayo, cucumber, carrots, mint)
- Nacho (cheese, red onion, jalapeno)
- New Yorker (spicy brown mustard, grilled onions, sauerkraut)
- Organic Black Bean and Walnut Sliders on GF Rolls
- Organic Southern Style Collards and Cornbread
- Organic Maharini Dahl (Indian Red Split Pea Stew)
- Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Mini Frosted Cookie Cakes
- Lori-Ohs! Sandwich Cookies
We packed the SWAG bags Monday, filled with goodies from sponsors and donors!
Pictured donors are:
We are so grateful for these donors for helping make VegFest awesome – and thank you to volunteers Bubbie, Kim, Jessica, Darren, and Tina for putting together the bags!
Be one of the first 100 attendees to donate $3 or more at the festival, and you’ll receive a free SWAG bag in addition to your free raffle ticket!