Thank you to Ali at Spirit and Abundance for participating in our #RocVeganVideoExpo with two live cooking classes! And thanks to Ali for donating a portion of the ticketed demo to Rochester VegFest!
Spirit and Abundance focuses on plant-based cooking and lifestyle classes, and we’re grateful for their work in Rochester.
You told us what you wanted to cook! The winners of our survey are:
- September 8th (Tuesday) 6:00 PM.
- Free but registration required. The Zoom link and recipe will be sent to those who register.
- ASL Interpreter needed? We need to know by 9/5, see registration form.
Chorizo Lentil and Apple Sausage
This sausage recipe is incredibly versatile and delicious! Change up the spices to make Italian or country sausage, skip the wrapper and make sausage crumbles or patties.
- September 16th (Wednesday) 6:00 PM.
- Fee includes a kit of ingredients to make about six delicious sausages!
- Kit includes written instructions and a recipe.
- A zoom link will be sent to your email 24 hours before the demo at the latest.
- $25. $10 extra for delivery.
- Order deadline 9/14 11:59 PM
- Pickup Tuesday 9/15 5:00 – 7:00 PM Hungerford building 1115 E Main St, Rochester, NY 14609 at Eat Me ice cream, #148 closest to door #1
- Delivery will be Wednesday 9/16.
- ASL Interpreter needed? We need to know by 9/12. Please see form below.
- Register below!
Equipment needed for the sausage recipe:
- 2 bowls
- potato masher
- saute pan
- wooden spoon
- cutting board
- a plate or shallow baking pan
- grater (optional)
Any questions or problems with ordering, or need to let us know something, please feel free to Contact Us. If you have any questions regarding the food or pickup/delivery, please contact Spirit and Abundance. Thank you